Looking for energy-efficiency and scalability to your trim system? Take a closer look at TM Systems’ Trimvac® wet separator trim handling system – the result of long-term R&D and world-wide leadership in its field.
The Trimvac® wet separator and trim handling system.
How it works
The Trimvac® system is built around a wet separator. The trims are removed from the trim-conveying air using recirculated stock, after which it is returned to the pulper.
From individual winders up to mill-wide total trim handling solutions where one Trimvac® is connected to several winders, sheeters, etc. Conveying distances are virtually unlimited.
- Can be connected to very fast winders
- Improves winder productivity
- Controls trim tension at slitting
- Energy-efficient and silent
- Requires less maintenance than competing systems
- Prevents dust from spreading
For more information, please contact:
tel +358 2 419 5500