Too low machine hall temperature combined with high humidity causes condensation and deterioration of your building and machinery. Too high machine hall temperature and humidity decreases the alertness of machine operators.
TM Systems offers HVAC equipment for machine halls, turbine halls, boiler rooms, control rooms and electrical rooms.
How it works
The exhaust and supply air units are chosen so that air flows, temperatures and air balance are optimized to make the HVAC system energy efficient. The ventilation system can be combined with our heat recovery solutions so that the incoming air to the building can be heated.
TM Systems has long experience with machine hall ventilation systems, gained from different climate conditions and all kinds of paper machines. This is why TM Systems is able to offer technically and economically sound machine hall ventilation solutions.
- Fresh air is supplied into the machine hall in an optimized way.
- Good working conditions are maintained for the personnel and mill machinery.
- The machine hall building and machinery is protected from deterioration and corrosion.
- The energy usage needed for building heating is minimized.
- Electrical equipment is protected from being damaged in electrical rooms.
For more information, please contact:
tel +358 2 419 5500